1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
(1) Compatible with the following factory radios:Audi: Chorus 2, Concert 1, Concert 2, Symphony 1, Symphony 2, (2) Not compatible with Navigation system
(2)Audi 20pin connector is optional for avoiding modification on Audi 8pin radios
Audi 20Pin connector:
For OEM radios : VW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Acura, Lexus, Skoda Citroen, Fiat, Volvo, Mercedes, Nissan, Suzuki, Ford, Renault etc
For after market radios: Clarion ,Alpine, Blaupunkt, Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Becker, JVC etc
1: Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2: Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3: Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4: Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
• Digital CD Changer
• OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
• 3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable
• Installation manual
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone