When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCOM MK808 is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with All System and Service Functions
Top 5 Reasons to Get MaxiCOM MK808:
1. EASY-TO-USE: Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
2. COST-EFFECTIVE: Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
3. SYSTEMS-DIAGNOSES: MaxiCOM MK808 works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.
4. USER-FRIENDLY: This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
5. WORRY-FREE: Provide you with 12-month warranty for any quality problems and 12-month free updates and newly added parameters and car models
6. Default language: English, pay 70USD to change language.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
Read/clear codes for all available systems
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support IMMO functions
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Support TPMS sensor relearn
Support battery registration and reset
Full Systems’ Diagnoses to Detect Car Comprehensively
This diagnostic tool will give your car a full detection since it can read/clear DTCs and view data stream for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System…). To name just a few:
To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
Special Functions to Offer Maximum Pragmatism
Except for complete OBD2 functions of usual OBD2 scanner, this diagnostic scanner also supports special functions:
Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
BMS service to reset battery management system;
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
IMMO (Anti-theft matching) to finish keys programming.
Attractive Features to Offer You User Friendly Usage
By disabling the lost car key and programming the new car key, also called IMMO (Immobilization) service, this diagnostic tool can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
Shop Manger on this automotive scanner manages the workshop info for you; Data Manager allows you to store, print and review the saved files; MaxiFix Platform offers you various diagnostic resources. Also, you can get remote support from Autel’s tech team.
The diagnostic tool is a portable and multilingual automotive scan tool. It supports printing diagnostic reports wirelessly and updating new version on the internet conveniently.
MaxiCOM MK808 Specification:
Recommended Use Indoor
Operating System AndroidTM 4.4.4
Processor Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Audio Input/Output Input: N/A
Power and Battery 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery
BMW AT-200 ECU Programmer & ISN OBD Reader Plus CGDI Prog BMW MSV80How to make purchase on HOBDII.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone