BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
Utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF),Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell.
Consistent and repeatable results, passive testing method is safe
Never discharges or drain the battery, provides unique indication of battery conditions
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
Six Reasons To Get BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer for:
1. Able to test condition of discharged battery
2. It has free maintenance and no internal batteries required
3. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
4. It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing
5. Provides check the alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions.
6. BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method.
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Functionality:
1. Life in percentage (%)
2. Test Result: Good or Replace
3. Internal resistance value (m? )
4. Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Features:
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Battery Life Analysis
3. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Large easy to read LCD display
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards
7. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported
8. Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF),Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell.
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Specifications:
1. System voltage: 12 Volts
2. Input voltage range: 9V~15V
3. Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
4. Testing range: 100 ~ 1700 CCA, 100 ~ 1000 DIN, 100 ~ 1000 IEC, 100 ~ 1700 EN
As for the difference between BA100 and BA101, there are several points:
Increasing function For BA100
1. BA101 increases cranking system test and charging system test.BA101
2. BA101 increases EFB battery
3. BA101 increases quick test functionBA101
4. BA101 increases auto-storage functionBA101
5. BA101 increases Print function via computer.BA101
The advantage for BA101:
1. Four button for operation, more convenient for client
2. Bigger display, more information. as below picture: BA101 can shows the testing result in one screen, but BA100 only show one or two items in one screen
3. so that BA100 must need five displays to show all information.BA100
1set x BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
BMW AT-200 ECU Programmer & ISN OBD Reader Plus CGDI Prog BMW MSV80How to make purchase on HOBDII.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone