75 OBD2 Inspection and Oil Service Reset Tool for BMW/Mini Rover
Reset Inspection and Oil Service
BMW, Mini & Rover 75 cars build after 2001 with OBD2 socket
1. Plug the Device into the OBD2 socket of the car
2. All LEDs will blink and than stay on
3. Turn ignition key to enable the board electronic but don't turn on the motor
4. Press the button for the operation you want to perform shortly
5. The LED of the chosen operation will light and the other LEDs will be off
6. LEDs will perform a light chain which means reset is done
On some dashboards there is needed to make a inspection reset before a oil reset.
Service Interval Reset Unit with diagnostic connector
Attention: Please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when make payment for this product on our website.
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone