Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter plus 8.2 Cummins INSITE Software Pro Version with 500 times Limitation.
INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter for Cummins
1. The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. it also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
5. Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
Get INLINE top 5 Reasons:
INLINE 6 Features:
1. Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
2. Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
3. Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
4. Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
5. Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
6. Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
7. Small enough to fit in pocket
8. Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
9. Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
10. Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
11. Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
12. Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
13. INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
14. Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
15. INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
1.8.2 Software Pro Version
2.With 500 times Limitation
3.Supplies engine information quickly, getting the inside details you need
Difference from Cummins insit 8.2 Software Pro version and Lite Version:
Pro version including all function of Lite version, and also including Automotive Calibrations Data Cummins INCAL and Reflash ECU data, read & write ECU
Cummins INSITE 8.2 Software Pro Version Multi-languages
Top 4 reasons to get 8.2 Cummins INSITE Software
Cummins INSITE 8.2 Software Compatible with Following hardware:
1.Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter
2.Cummins INLINE 5 Data Link Adapter
3.DPA5 Dearborn Protocol Adapter 5 Heavy Duty Truck Scanner
4.NEXIQ USB Link
5.XTruck USB Link
6.AUGOCOM H8 Truck Diagnostic Tool
Cummins INSITE 8.2 support win7 32.
Cummins INSITE 8.2 is offered in four functional levels: Basic, Lite, RSGR and Pro, ranging from a read only access level to full-function access and capability for the service professional.
This is Cummins INSITE 8.2 Pro Version Support 200 times. Software need activation, one activation including 200 times.
Cummins INSITE 8.2 can provide your business with
• Trip and vehicle information
• Parameter and feature adjustment
• Accurate problem diagnosis
• Complete wiring diagram sand sensor location maps
• Step-by-step trouble-shooting information
• Fault tree information
• Fault code and symptom-based diagnostics
• Engine diagnostic tests
• Tools to create templates for a group of vehicles
• Fleet management/driver reward programs(Need purchase seperately)
• Audit trail information
• Enhanced ECM security(Need Purchase seperately)
• Automotive Calibrations Data Cummins INCAL(Pro function included )
• Reflash ECU data, read & write ECU(Pro function included )
Cummins INSITE 8.2 Functions:
Support SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
Support USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
Support RS-232 PC/PDA serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
It's fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
Small enough to fit in pocket
Aluminum housing provides ruggedness
Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
Includes advanced processor for maximum speed and performance
Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
Includes 5 LEDs to indicate power and USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and J1939/CAN communications
Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
1pc x INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N 2892093)
1pc x USB 14-foot cable (P/N 2892176)
1pc x DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N 4919780)
1pc x DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N 4919797)
1pc x INLINE 6 software CD (P/N 2892095)
1pc x J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N 3163597)
1pc x J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N 3163096)
1pc x Storage case (P/N 4918713)
1pc x obdII cable (P/N 4919781)
1pc x Cummins INSITE 8.2 software with one activation
BMW AT-200 ECU Programmer & ISN OBD Reader Plus CGDI Prog BMW MSV80How to make purchase on HOBDII.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone