If you want to program gm until 2007 ,pleae Click this link:
if you want to program saab, pleae Click this link:
Software And Language As follows:
GM-English 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
GM Tech2 Specification
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
3) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
4) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
GM Tech2 Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
4) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
5) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
6) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
7)Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence
A: An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface
B: you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and OBD adapter
C: Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Q: Can GM Tech2 read VIN?
A: Yes, it can do.
Q: Does gm tech2 do Hummer H3?
A: Yes, it does. GM Tech2 can do diagnose for Hummer h3 model.
Q: Can gm tech2 do airbag resetting for Chev Tahoe 2007?
A: Yes, it can do airbag reset for this model.
Q: Does gm tech2 support Saturn?
A: No, it doen't.
Q: Does gm tech2 work 2007 Cadillac Escalade?
A: The software car list includes the Cadillac model.
A: If the TIS2000 you are trying to install is contained in the GM TECH2 software, then it is useless to install TIS2000 software. To program electronic control unit, I advice you buy an extra TIS2000 to work with GM tech2.
Q: After receiving GM TECH2, I got some errors.
A: If it is Blue screen, just replace the Blue Screen Chip. If it is not the problem of Blue screen, please send us the self-test report to check where the problem is;
have no idea on how to operate self test? Refer the self-test manual at GM TECH2 "technical support / service".
Q: GM TECH2 one button doesn't work how to fix?
A: If you have new version GM tech2, there are two ways to solve:
1) we send you a new button to replace;
2) please send back to repair.
If you have old version GM tech2 installed with the newest software, the button maybe won't work.
Q: When I use GM TECH2 for the second times, the tool starts to smoke, and my car voltage become 14V from 12V, what's the matter?
A: Please follow the correct operation steps: before diagnosing, turn on the ignition and then connect the GM TECH2 with the car, when the car starts you'd better test the voltage, because during this process a part of cars'voltage will reach up to 24V or more, especially the car which has a poor contact of electrical ground.
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone