Professional Intelligent Programming Charger ZLP100A used for charging or protectively charging conventional lead-acid batteries, lead-calcium/silver batteries, sealed (AGE, MF) and GEL batteries without disconnecting power supply.
Intelligent Programming Charger ZLP100A Feature:
1.. Based on the active inverter technology
2.While you doing the ECU programming of your vehicle, The car ECU is so easily to be damaged once the battery voltage is unstable . Professional intelligent programming charger ZLP100A can be used to protect your ECU safety.
3. Automotive Power Processor Automatic Voltage Regulator delivers cost-effective and high quality power protection for many applications (Often times, it takes too long time to do vehicle ECU programming, the battery voltage usually is lower or higher than standard values due to electricity instability which might result sudden disruption during programming and cause damage to Vehicle ECU.) AUDI/VW/BENZ/BMW Automotive Programming Dedicated Power can prevents equipment damage from voltage fluctuations and transient surge.
Programming Dedicated Power Functions:
1. Smart Car Program
2. High temperature alarm.
3. Charging dedicated power
4. Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
5. Input voltage 220V only, Output Voltage 14V/100A. (The input voltage of 11V needs to be customized)
1. Safety cut-off
2. Safety circuit
3. Reverse polarity protection
4. Overheating protection
1.Standard charging mode: provide power supply during diagnosis
2.Auto programmed smart charging mode, suitable for Benz, BMW, Porsche, and Audi.
3.Adopt active inverter technology to realize fast charge.
BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, General Motors Etc.
OUTPUT: DC 14V 100A
INPUT: AC 200-240V 10A 46-64HZ
1. Efficiency: 85%
2. Power Factor: 0.95
3. Frequency range: 40-60HZ
4. Rated input voltage: 220V (+/-20%)
1. DC voltage: 14.5V
2. Rated current: 0-100A
3. Rated maximum power: 1500W
4. Ripple and noise: 100mVp-p
1. Over-voltage: 15V
2. Working temperature: -40 - +85
3. Safety: UL60950, TUV EN60950-1
4. Overload: 90-110% of rated output power
5. Withstand voltage: I / P-O / P: 3KVAC I / P-FG: 1.5KVAC
6. Insulation resistance: I / PO / P, I / P-FG: 100M Ohms, 500VDC/25 C / 70% RH
7. EMC: Complies with EN55022, EN61000