MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream V10.30.029 Single Cable, from original Xhorse,supports Toyota and Lexus Diagnose after 1996 year. With lowest price and great performance,mini vci will become Toyota car owner's favorite.
Xhorse MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream V10.30.029 Single Cable
Top 7 Reasons to Get MINI VCI:
1. Latest Version: V10.30.029, firmware version: 2.0.4
2. Supports Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic software
Cost-effective, price is only one-third of similar foreign products.
4. High performance with ARM CPU inside.
5. High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
6. Supports all of diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
7. Supports K-Line ISO 9141/KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4/SAE J1850 PWM/SAE J1850 VPW/CAN 2.0B ISO 11898 /CAN ISO 15765-4
Because there is no Toyota 22pin connector in this package ,it can only support Toyota 16pin cars.
1pc x MINI VCI 16Pin Cable
1pc x CD Driver
MINI VCI PCB Board:
BMW AT-200 ECU Programmer & ISN OBD Reader Plus CGDI Prog BMW MSV80How to make purchase on HOBDII.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
Installation Instructions For Mini VCI:
Please make sure your windows system is 32bit(Windows xp or 7), the 64bit system may cause problems.
Step1. install "TIS_Techstream_Setup.exe"
Step2. After the installation, don't run the software Techstream
2.1 Install "MVCI Driver for TOYOTA.msi"
2.2 run the "TISKEY.exe" in CD to Active the software automatically, the Icon "VCXConnect" on desktop is no use, you can delete
Step3. Run the "Techstream" on desktop
3.1 Select the area as "Europe"
3.2 Select the language you want
3.3 The register information, you can write everything you want, fill all the blank, then OK
Step4. Interface Select
4.1 Click the [Setup] menu, then click the [VIM Select], then select the [Xhorse-MVCI] in the drop down list of "Interface Setup", then Click [OK]