1982-2001 20-Pin Inspection and Oil Service Reset Tool for BMW
Reset Inspection and Oil Service
Old BMW built in 1982-2001 with 20 pin diagnostic socket located in the engine compartment.
1. Plug the Device into the OBD2 socket of the car
2. All LEDs will blink and than stay on
3. Turn ignition key to enable the board electronic but don't turn on the mot
4. Press the button for the operation you want to perform shortly
5. The LED of the chosen operation will light and the other LEDs will be off
6. Keep the button pressed
7. Reset is done when the LED is turning off itself
8. Release button
On some dashboards there is needed to make a inspection reset before a oil reset.
Service Interval Reset Unit with diagnostic connector
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone