Opcom Can OBD2 2009 Version for OPEL
1. Recently we notice some customer use 2010 version software on this product damaged the interface.
2. We want to inform customer please do not try update this interface online or use 2010 version software.
3. If damaged, need send back for repair. We will update our version once we get newer one. thank you.
Op-com sofrware free download: V2008-V2010
OP-COM - PC based Opel diagnostic
OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, and Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information.
Full Fault Code Text Description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control modules; you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1. OP COM Interface
2. USB Cable
3. Software and Drivers CD
Q: Does this product have any other language other than English?
A: This product have English and Germany version.
Q: What we can do with this device?
A: 1. You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed. Components more easily. With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobilizer, and remote keys to the central door locking.
2. You can also reset, and program the following immobilizer related items: ECM, BCM, and IPC.
3. You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
4. You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
5. You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
6. The diagnostic interface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
7. The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
8. Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealer’s tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
OP-COM 2009 Circuit Board:
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
Check the attachment about :
OPCOM Software download from 2008 V to 2010V
Opel OPCOM-2009 does the following OPEL Vehicles:
Astra Wagon is truck model; opcom can not work with it.
Opel OPCOM-2009 does the following OPEL Systems:
Q: Does this product has any other language other than English?
A: This product only have English version.
1. Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up OPCOM 2009 software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our OPCOM 2009 software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.
OP-COM 2009 customer question:
Question: Just bought an opcom and it won’t talk to any cars ive tried. It's apparently the latest software version (1.39?) & the sticker on the back reads 090820B.
It's the one thats already cracked & doesent need activation, The test inerface says its ok. I've tried it on a 95 Astra & a 02 Corsa (both with no known faults) & get the same results, It wont comunicate with any ECU on the car either by doing the automatic selection or by selecting the cars manually. The power light comes on & the Tx light comes on but i've never seen th Rx light on.
Any help welcome.
Answer: For simple test put at 7 pin led , which is connected to ground from another side . You can see is your interface K line working .
Answer: Astra `95 works only with k-line. Don`t use can!
k-line don`t show all ecu place
Please test interface with newest car > 2004 year with can.
If You can use - all is ok
Try to reinstall the driver m8.
I've tried re installing the drivers loads of times but still getting the same.Surley this should work on a 95 astra & an 02 corsa. I dont have any other cars to try on at the moment.
go to setings in main menu and select version c to update firmware
then click interface teste
OPCOM can not work with 95 Astra, because it is not 16-pin connector.