R270+ CAS4 BDM Programmer for BMW newly released V1.2
Please choose SK46-B in stead
Five Reasons to Get R270+BMW CAS
R270 BMW CAS4 BDM Functions:
1. Support BMW CAS and CAS4 (0K50E/2K79X/0L01Y/0L15Y/1L15Y, etc.)
2. Support BMW EWS4 (2L86D)
3. Support Benz EZS (1J35D/2J74Y/4J74Y/3K91D/1L85D/1L59W/3L40K/4L 40K, etc.)
4. Supports a variety of SRS modules :( 9H91F/0K13J/0K75F/0L85D/0J38M/1E62H/1K7 9X/5H55W, etc.)
5. Support the M35080 series of quick clear, read and write (35080/35080-V6/35080-VP/D80 D0WQ/D160/35160, etc.)
6. Applicable to all kinds of EIS/CAS/SRS/ECU automotive modules.
1x R270 main unit
1x 26pin cable
1x AC Adapter
1x USB Cable
1x CD drive
I bought a R70 to program an M35080v6 eeprom, the tool show:
Read m35080v6.......... Send command to R270......wait.....
Send setting to device.................... For 30 minutes and it cannot read the mileage data.
As the product description in our website, R270 supports the M35080 series of quick clear, read and write (35080/35080-V6/35080-VP/D80 D0WQ/D160/35160, etc.). Therefore, if you fail to use R270 to work with M35080 eeprom, firstly you have to remove M35080 chip and then plug it into the IC socket, this IC socket is designed for M35080 eeprom. Beside, you need to check if it is well-welded with the board? If not well-welded, it means poor communication, then it can’t quick clear and read the mileage data.
Let's see which part is the IC socket:
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone