GM Mini MDI is the only full function diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).
GM MDI diagnostic software upgrades are planned for release later this year for additional new 2009 and 2010 models.
HOBDII.com offers with unlimited technical service and one year warranty.
New Super GM Mini MDI Auto Diagnostic Tool
1. The GM Mini MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Through programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1993 and will support all vehicles into the future.
2. The GM Mini MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the GM Mini MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.When diagnostics are introduced, the MDI will also get a remote data record capability. This permits recording data during a road test, similar to the Tech 2 snap shot function. A trigger switch connector is provided for this purpose.
3. Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The GM SPS is com-pliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM Mini MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
1pc x GM MDI Mini Interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Ethernet cable
1pc x Owner’s manual CD
1pc x Suite Case
FAQ: (Frequently Ask Question)
Q: What is good of MDI?
A: 1) MDI: Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models.
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The MDI is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech. Also remember the MDI allows a single technician to wirelessly view multiple MDIS from a single PC. This means a technician is no longer tied to the constraints of cable access points within a service bay-further increasing productivity and profitability.
2) The MDI is a valuable addition to your toolbox that will improve your profitability.
KEY POINT: The MDI is the exclusive tool for servicing future vehicles-we encourage you to purchase at least one MDI as soon as possible so you are ready to service new models.
MDI is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).
For any questions, please contact us at:
Attention:Please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when make payment for this product on our website.
Original Foxwell GT80 GT80 Plus Clearance Sale, Limit Stock!
Shipping Options and Delivery Time:
DHL Shipping: 3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)
US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
US/UK Delivery Items
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us :
Here is the information about the New Super GM Mini MDI Technical Service, it mainly tells how to use New Super GM Mini MDI. Hope it can help you to solve your technical problem.
Check the attachment about " GM Mini MDI.pdf ".
1. Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up GM Mini MDI software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our GM Mini MDI software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.