IT IS POSSIBLE TO PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE ECU (ECM/PCM) DURING THE FLASH REPROGRAMMING PROCESS.You must read and understand the following precautionary information before proceeding with reprogramming.
ECU Flash Reprogramming DVD For Toyota
Quantity of CD:
IT IS POSSIBLE TO PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE ECU (ECM/PCM) DURING THE FLASH REPROGRAMMING PROCESS.
You must read and understand the following precautionary information before proceeding with reprogramming.
You can minimize the risk of damaging an ECU by understanding the following precautions:
1. Battery must be fully charged and in good condition. BATTERY VOLTAGE MUST NOT FALL BELOW 11.4 VOLTS OR RISE ABOVE 16.0 VOLTS DURING THE REPROGRAMMING PROCESS.
2. All electrical accessories must be turned off and electrical loads must not be altered significantly during the reprogramming process (i.e. audio system, air conditioning system, interior lighting, daytime running lights, etc)
3. The engine compartment hood must be open and under hood ambient temperatures must not exceed 158ºF
4. Scantool/J2534 interface cables must be in good condition and connections must be electrically sound prior to beginning reprogramming (see TSB SS004-01, "ECU Flash Reprogramming Error Message" for more detail).
5. Do not disconnect the scantool, J2534 interface or PC during the reprogramming process; FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE ECU.
6. Do not allow the PC running J2534 Calibration Update Wizard software to go into standby or hibernation modes during the reprogramming process; FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT
DAMAGE TO THE ECU.
7. Do not cycle the ignition switch off during the reprogramming process except where instructed to do so by the Calibration Update Wizard or scantool software.
8. For ECUs that have more than one CPU to be reprogrammed, you must COMPLETE ALL CPUs before returning the vehicle to service.
9. To ensure stable battery voltage during this process, it is acceptable to connect a battery charger to the vehicle prior to beginning the reprogramming operation. Charger must be set on "low" charge rate and voltage must be maintained within the 11.4 volt to 16.0 volt window for the entire reprogramming process.
10. Set the parking brake for this operation
In addition to the above mentioned precautions, it is important to READ THE SPECIFIC TSB ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPROGRAMMING EVENT YOU ARE PERFORMING. Certain vehicles require removal of fuses to prevent accessories from energizing during the reprogramming process. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS IN THE APPLICABLE TSB FOR VEHICLE YOU ARE REPROGRAMMING CAN RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE ECU.
Original Truck Diagnostic Tool for Volvo Vocom II 88894000
Shipping Options and Delivery Time:
DHL Shipping: 3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)
US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
US/UK Delivery Items
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us :