Multi-language wiTech MicroPod 2 V17.04.27 diagnostic and programming interface for Chrysler fits in your shirt pocket and provides 100% CAN coverage for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Fiat.
wiTech MicroPod 2 Diagnostic and Programming System for Chrysler
wiTECH MicroPod 2 Diagnostic Tool Highlights:
1. Software Version: V17.04.27
2. Multi-Languages available: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
3. PC-Based: Requires PC connection(4GB memory at least)
MicroPOD II model year coverage:
Although small in stature, this dongle-style device offers 100% CAN - equipped coverage to 2016 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat vehicle platforms.
MicroPOD II features:
1.Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms including the latest Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles.
2.Works as a direct replacement for the wiTECH POD
MicroPOD II function:
1. It can be used as diagnostic and programming tool by the dealerships. It replaces your StarMobile, StarScan, and wi-TECH POD, and enables your technicians to increase their productivity and provide world-class diagnostic services to your customers.
2. A separate Tech Authority Subscription is required to access to Module Re-Flash Programming, TSBs, wiring diagrams, and repair information.
MicroPOD II Software Display:
wiTech Micropod2 red light flashes microprocessor 1 is unresponsive solution:
I was ready to connect the wiTECH2 Micropod 2 interface to diagnose Chrysler 300M, but after i connected the adapter with laptop, the MicroPod2 indicator light flashed and software prompted error message “microprocessor 1 is unresponsive”. What’s the problem?
1.Software is not compatible with hardware/firmware.
We have several wiTECH2 Micropod 2 Chrysler diagnostic scan tools clone (SP271-C,SP271-B,SP271), they are made by different manufacturer. Software cannot be mixed used. i.e SP271-C wiTech software can work with SP271-C Micropod II firmware. Please use the default software CD in package.
2. Incorrect connection
Please follow the correct steps to connect the micropod2
- Connect wiTech Micropod2 to vehicle first
- If the red indicator light turn on, then connect wiTech to laptop
- Open wiTech software (if software detect newer wiTech version,it will run an upgrade.Wait the upgrade completed. If it does not prompt to update software to newer version, just run software)
If you connect to laptop first (power by USB cable) and run software immediately, software and firmware will automatically synchronous upgrade and that will lead to the firmware failure. MUST CONNCT THE DEVICE TO VEHICLE.
If the red indicator flashes, the firmware is damaged. You have to send it back to repair.
1pc x MicroPOD II interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x 320G Hard Disk
BMW AT-200 ECU Programmer & ISN OBD Reader Plus CGDI Prog BMW MSV80How to make purchase on HOBDII.com?
For any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email is 7/24 available, here is our contact information:
Scan HOBDII QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
wiTECH_Install_17.04.27 software as follow:
1 installation AdobeAIRInstaller.exe
2 installation jre-6u45-windows-i586.exe
3 installation wiTECH_Install_17.04.27.exe
4. Restart the computer
1. The computer displays the right time of the day
2. The computer must be connected to the Internet
3. Connect the machine to the device to open the software
4. Tip registration, Turn off the software and turn it on Repeat several times You can use it normally