HOBDII.com supplies worldwide shipping. however, every shipping method has limitation on delivery destination. What's more, No Express Service if there are a war or something effect the delivey occured.
Here we suggest you to contact Customer Service to make sure if the shipping method can arrival to you or not before you place the order.
1. The following are the Express companies we are cooperating with. we get lowest shipping cost from them.
Express: DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT and FedEx
Flat airmail: Singapore Post & Hongkong post
|Delivery Options||Delivery time||Tracking Link|
|3-5 workring days||www.dhl.com|
|7-10 workring days||www.ems.com.cn|
|3-5 workring days||www.ups.com|
|3-5 workring days||www.tnt.com|
|3-5 workring days||www.fedex.com|
|10-20 working days||www.singpost.com.sg|
|10-20 working days||www.hongkongpost.com|
2. Special express line to some countries--YANWEN
Since some countries customs are very strict with the above express shipping customs clearance, we offer this special line to delivery, it is easy to finish the customs clearance.
YANWEN special line to France
YANWEN special line to Spain
YANWEN special line to Portugal
YANWEN special line to Czech Republic
and YANWEN to other europe coutries.
YANWEN delivery time: 7-10 days
YANWEN tracking website: http://www.yw56.com.cn/english/index-en.asp
(1) It is easy to finish the customs clearance
(2) Low customs duty
3. Normally, if your order value is more than 150USD, we will ship it by DHL. while the not-so-valuable item less than 150USD, it will be shipped out by Singapore post. So If you have special requirement on the shipment method, please notify us in time before we send the package out.(usually in 72 hours after your payment.)
4. Special shipment
1) Notice for Brazil customers:
If you want to ship the item by DHL, UPS, TNT or Fedex, you have to provide us your CPF No. (tax No.), it's is necessary for Express and customs clearance. If you don't have CPF No., you can use EMS, HongKong post or Singapore post.
2) EMS Service only to specific countries: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, France, etc.