The latest tablet scanner GT60 Plus from Foxwell is changing the way car repairs are handled in the workshop. Software upgrades, technical staff can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy, and produce comprehensive, professional reports.
Foxwell GT60 Plus Premier Diagnostic Platform
Versatile, Easier, Stronger, More Accurate
GT60Plus is a brand new advanced automotive diagnostic tool based on the latest Android operating system and technology. It inherits the same Foxwell advantages in car fault diagnostic tech, such as multi manufacturer coverage, powerful test abilities, special functions and accurate test data. GT60Plus is the perfect tool for the busy garages or workshops, who need the latest technology at unbeatable value.
• One touch update via WIFI makes the scanner keep the latest system status at all times
• 2 Years Free Update (After 2 years, 250USD for 1 year, 450USD for 2 years, 600USD for 3 years)
Foxwell GT60 Plus Features and Functions:
• Bluetooth connection lets your diagnostic tool reach the distance
• Features a 7” TFT Capacitive LCD Touchscreen that will respond to glove use
• User friendly menu lets you quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed
• Support multiple vehicle makes
• Compatible with the latest 2018/2019 models
• Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
• Identifies car quickly and easily with automatic VIN reading
• Auto Scan function scans vehicle systems in just seconds
• Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MILs
• Views live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge formats
• Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
• Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
• Records and playbacks your data logs for off-vehicle review and analysis
• Runs component/system bi-directional tests
• Supports adaptations and control module coding
• Key coding for several vehicles
• Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, and transmission adaptations
• Unique Logging feature allows for quicker and more accurate fixes for your diagnostic troubles and bugs
• Instant support available from our technical team by TeamViewer remote control
What can GT60 Plus do?
1. Full System Active Test
Also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and component. The tests let you to use the scanner temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component, and when you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation.
2. Maintance Special Functions
3.Full System Diagnostic & Scan
- Oil Light Reset: allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- EPB Service: allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted
- Battery Configuration: lets you to have new battery validated, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of the vehicle
- DPF Regeneration: lets you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter.
- TPS/TBA: Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
- SAS Calibration: lets you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- CVT(Continuous Variable Transmission): used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid valve or valve body assembly has been replaced.
- Gear Learn: Crankshaft position sensor adaptive learning.
- TPMS Programming Service: allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- Odometer: allows you to revise the date of odometer and write the original date into new odometer.
- Injector Coding: Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- ABS Bleeding: to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
This car obd2 scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems , including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, Air Conditioning, ACC, Audio, Headlight Suspension failures, ect. It also can temporarily start and control your vehicle’s systems for active testing, provide you with accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems.
4.OBD2 Engine Diagnostic
5. Scan VIN
- Reading Codes: Lets you read trouble codes found in the control unit.
- Erasing Codes & Reset: lets you to clear all current and stored DTCs from a selected control module.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer:
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Scan VIN allows identifying a vehicle by scanning the VIN plate of the vehicle, barcode, QR code or photo recognition.
Scan VIN Plate
Scan Barcode/QR Code of VIN
Foxwell GT60 Plus Vehicle Coverage:
American Coverage (1996-Present)
Chrysler, Ford, GM
Asian Coverage (2003-Present)
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, and Toyota
European Coverage (2001-Present)
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV.
BJ HYUNDAI, BRILBMW, DF HONDA, DYK, FORD CHINA, GQ FIAT, GZ HONDA, MAZDA CHINA, SAIC SKODA, SACI VW, TOYOTA CHINA, FAW AUDI, FAW VW
GT60 Plus Specifications:
Screen: 7" diagonal, daylight readable color LCD screen; 1024*600 pixel
Touch with Gloves: Supported
Operating System: Android system
Processor: MT 8163 (ARM Cortex, A53 x 4, 1. 3GHz)
Memory: 1GB DDR3L
Hard drive: 32GB
Communication Interface: Built-in WIFI 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
micro USB 2.0 OTG, USB 2.0 HOST standard
Bluetooth 4.0 (10-20 m)
Camera: 5 megapixels rear-facing
Battery: 4000mAh, lithium-polymer battery. Chargeable via 5V AC/DC power supply
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines, Double K lines, Double K Line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, TP2.0, TP16, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
GT60Plus Main Unit
Audi 4 Pin Adapter
Mercedes Benz 38 Pin Adapter
Toyota 22 Pin Adapter
Fiat 3 Pin Adapter
GM/Daewoo 12 Pin Adapter
PSA 2 Pin Adapter
Kia 20 Pin Adapter
Honda 3 Pin Adapter
Nissan 14 Pin Adapter
Mitsubishi 12+16 Pin Adapter
BMW 20 Pin Adapter
Toyota 17 Pin Adapter
Mazda 17 Pin Adapter
USB 2.0 Type A-B Cable
USB TYPE C Cable
USB Charging Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Shipping & Delivery On Hobdii.com
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
- DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- Yanwen Express: 7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)
- EMS Shipping: When the address is remote area to DHL, we will send the package by EMS. And it will take a bit longer, about 7-15 working days to arrive.
- Fedex Shipping: Usually, we will not use this shipping method, if you have special requirements, please contact us.
- Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service: Usually orders below US$150will be shipped by post, it will take about 10-20 working days via Flat air mail: China post & Yanwen ePacket
2) For EU Countries and United States Customer, Ship From US, UK, Czech, Amazon US Warehouse:
USA/UK Ship Items
- US/UK Ship: Item title marked "US/UK Ship" or "Ship from US/UK"usually in stock in the US/ UK warehouse and we will send from US/UK by default. If the item is out of stock, we will ship from Shenzhen for you by default.
- We newly added Czech warehouse, ship to EU countries with fast delivery & no tax in 3-5 working days. It is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
If you have any questions on the delivery or you need a better price , you can contact us freely via: