GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Tool Scan Tool
This package is the same as SP23-B
1. GM Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles.
2. The Vetronix Tech2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
3. Support Cars from 1991-2014
GM English 32.007
SAAB English 148
OPEL English 165
Holden English 149 (Support Cars from 1999-2013)
SUZUKI English 01.210.020
ISUZU English K line 11.53
CAN line 107.021
GM Tech2 Connection with Candi interface Picture
GM Tech 2 Connection without Candi interface picture
Here are software and language that you can choose:
GM-English 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
OPEL-English 165.000 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
ISUZU-English 107.021 2010-
GM Tech-2 Specification:
Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
Dimensions: 12" X 6" X 2"
Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2.The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Package List (All Original and New):
1. Tech-2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
4. RS232 cable and user`s manual
5. RS232-DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD+USB KEY
The related picture:
Shipping & Delivery On Hobdii.com
1) Ship From Shenzhen.
2) For EU Countries and United States Customer, Ship From US, UK, Czech, Amazon US Warehouse: