KTM FlASH ECU programmer supports V-A-G DQ200 DQ 250 DQ500 VL381 DL501 Transmission, read Chinese car eeprom via OBD, read Infineon via boot mode,supports Chinese car ME17 TC1728/1767 data reading & writing and password reading.
KTM FLASH KTMFLASH Car ECU Programmer Supports V-A-G DQ200 DQ250 Infineon Bosch
Read the chip data, change the computer, read transmission data etc at a high speed.
1.Read the Chinese car via OBD.
3.Read the BOOT mode according to the chip model
4.Read the encrypted ECU password (Read the password of encrypted ECU first, then read data)
5. Support cars made in China with ME17 TC1728/1767 for data reading & writting and password reading.
Workable Transmission Model:
VAG: DQ200 (0AM)
VAG: DQ200MQB/G2 (0CW)
VAG: DQ250C (02E) K-Line
VAG: DQ250E/F (02E)
VAG: DQ250MQB (0D9)
VAG: VL300/V30 (01J/0AN) K-Line
VAG: VL300/V30 (01J/0AN)
VAG: VL381 (0AW)
VAG: DQ500 (0BH/0BT)
VAG: DL501/G2 (0B5)
VAG: DQ200/MQB Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DQ200/MQB Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DQ200G2 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DQ200G2 Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DQ250E/F/MQB Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DQ250E/F/MQB Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: VL300/V30 BSL (FLASH)
VAG: VL300/V30 BSL (EEPROM)
VAG: VL381 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: VL381 Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DL501 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DL501 Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DL501G2 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DL501G2 Boot (EEPROM)
Read Chinese car via OBD:
China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan, SAIC ME17 (ME17.8.8)
China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan MT80 K-Line Calibration (Delphi MT80)
China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan MT80 CAN-bus (Delphi MT80)
Read the BOOT mode according to the chip model:
Infineon: TC1762/TC1766 MICRO (1504KB)
Infineon: TC1762/TC1766 EEPROM (32KB)
Infineon: TC1792/TC1796 MICRO (2048KB)
Infineon: TC1796 MICRO+EXT (4096KB/6144KB)
Infineon: TC1796 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1796 EEPROM (128KB)
Infineon: TC1792 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1738/TC1767 MICRO (2048KB)
Infineon: TC1738/TC1767 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1797 MICRO (4096KB)
Infineon: TC1797 MICRO+EXT (6144KB/8192KB)
Infineon: TC1797 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1797 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1724/TC1728 MICRO (1536KB)
Infineon: TC1724/TC1728 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1782/TC1784 MICRO (2560KB)
Infineon: TC1782/TC1784 EEPROM (128KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 MICRO (4096KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 MICRO+EXT (6144KB/8192KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 EEPROM (192KB)
Read the encrypted ECU password (Read the password of encrypted ECU first, then read data):
Bosch: Support Chinese car ME17 TC1728/1767 data reading & writing and password reading
Bosch: BMW/MB/VAG GPT
Bosch: Ford/Opel/Volvo GPT
Bosch: BMW TPROT8+
Bosch: VAG TPROT8+
Bosch: Kia/Hyundai/Honda TPROT8+
Bosch: Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Fiat TPROT8+ [Test]
Bosch: VAZ/UAZ ME17.9.71
Continental: Kia/Hyundai/SsangYong SIM2K-24X/C201
Continental: Ford EMS2204
Continental: Ford EMS2207
Continental: Ford EMS2211
Continental: Ford SID208
Continental: Ford SID209
Continental: Ford Mondeo 4 SID807EVO
Continental: Ford Focus 3/Transit Connect SID807EVO
Continental: Citroen/Peugeot SID208
Kia/Hyundai: Delphi MT86 EEPROM (16KB)
Mercedes-Benz: Delphi CRD3.1 EEPROM (32KB)
How to use KTM FlASH ECU programmer Switch board?
1. The switch board is designed to work with J2534, this device uses the Ktag cables so the user can refer to the Ktag wiring diagram.
2. Advise you use Open Port2.0 as the protocol conversion equipment and work with PC.
3. There are 3 types of Bosch Infineon ECU :
1) The Infineon ECU before TPROT8.
3) The Infineon ECU after TPROT10 which is what we call GPT encrypted.
4. The Infineon ECU before TPROT8 is not encrypted, you directly uses the BOOT point
grounding, then follow the Ktag user manual to wire the cable and read the data.
5.For TPROT8-10,the Bosch Company set the anti-debugging mode, reading EEPROM needs no password and reading Flash needs password.
Therefore, during the reading process, there is an extra CNF1, Boot outputs low level and CNF1 outputs high level. When reading, Boot needs to add one small resistor and ground it. CNF1 to connect one 470ohm-2K resistance, then connect 3.3V, it's very important, otherwise the ECU will be burnout.
2 tips on reading the data:
1) BOOT and CNF1 must be connected when reading data.
2) Only connect BOOT not CNF1 When reading the password, otherwise the password can't be read out. Also you can follow the Ktag wiring diagram because Ktag controls the CNF1 turn on and off, so it can't be disconnected. When reading the password, you turn the two switches to the automatic mode, and to the On mode when reading the data, when the software prompts, you choose " Manually" then follow the message to turn on or off.
6. For GPT encrypted ECU, the S1, S2 and Boot cable are needed to connected when reading password, and the S1, S2 don't need to be connected when reading data.
1pc x KTMflash ECU Programmer
1pc x KTMflash USB Dongle
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us :
Shipping Options and Delivery Time:
DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
Yanwen Express: 7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)
US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. See items in stock in UK or USA warehouse
USA/UK Ship Goods