New 5.5" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display Over Speeding warning/speed/Km rpm/shift light/temperature +Tire indicator With new function
New 5.5" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display
2.Tire pressure and temperature display area
3.Tire pressure unit
4.Tire temperature unit
First time to use ：
When you have connected the HUD display, the OBD cable and the car TDCL, start the vehicle and turn on the HUD power supply switch, then you will see the boot screen, "HUD" will be displayed flickeringly.
Function of the screen
1. Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
2. Unit marks: V-voltage, ℃-degree Celsius, ℉ -degree Fahrenheit , KM-Kilo meter , MPH-Mile , KM/H- kilo meter per hour
3. Gear shifting reminding: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
4. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
5. engine revolving speed icon
6. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
7. Light sensors , brightness can be changed with change in the outside world
8. Engine failure icon：The icon will light up when engine break down
9. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
10. Fault code
11. Multi-functional display area ：Toggle to display instant 100KM fuel consumption /instant fuel consumption /revolving speed/ fault code
12. Engine revolving speed unit
13. Instant 100KM/instant fuel consumption unit ：displays fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
14. Tire indicator
15. Tire pressure and temperature display area
16. Tire pressure unit
17. Tire temperature unit
18. Drowsy driving indicator reminding
19. Overspeed reminding: the icon of overspeed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
20. Setting status indicator
21. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.
Preparation Before Installation and Use
Speed, Unit marks: V-voltage,°C-degree celsius,°F- degree fahrenheit, KM-kilo meter, MPH-Mile, KM/H-kilo meter per hour, Battery voltage, Engine revolving speed icon, Rotation speed, Light sensor, Engine failure icon, Buzzer mark, Fault code, multi-functional display area, Engine revolving speed unit, instant 100KM/instant fuel consumption unit,Tire indicator,Tire pressure and temperature display area,Tire pressure unit,Tire temperature unit, Drowsy driving indicator reminding, Overspeed reminding, Setting status indicator, Water temperature
Speed alarm, Water temperature alarm, Shift reminding
-40°C-80°C at atmospheric pressure 86-106KPa
Alarm sound level
Color box size
1. Know the type of your vehicle. , only when the type of your vehicle meets the OBDII standards, can the HUD be normally used on your vehicle. Open the engine hood and find the paster below it (see the picture below), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then HUD can be installed. Check if there is a test diagnostic communication link (TDCL) under the steering wheel. (Most of the vehicles produced later than 2006 in China have been equipped with a TDCL)
2. Find out the 16 pin diagnostic link (see the picture below) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. As different types of vehicles have different positions for diagnostic link and some are relatively narrow, patch cord can be purchased.
3. OBD interface Put the give-away non-slip mat at the flat place in front of the navigation bridge, and then you can place the host machine of HUD on it and adjust its location at any time.
4. The reflecting film should be pasted right above the H101 host machine and it should be able to reflect to the screen of the host machine..
Methods of pasting the film:
A. Uniformly water the place where the film will be pasted on ;
B. Rip off the covering layer of the film , and water both sides of it , and paste it to the right place.
C. After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
D. A few minutes later, the moisture inside the film totally evaporates , then you can finish this by wiping away the water and dust around.
1pc x Host machine of HUD
1pc x Reflecting film
1pc x OBD2 Connecting line
1pc x Instruction Manual
1pc x Non-slip mat
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us :
Shipping Options and Delivery Time:
DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
Yanwen Express: 7-12 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :)
US, UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Amazon US , Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. See items in stock in UK or USA warehouse
USA/UK Ship Goods
Hobdii July Deals